The “Solidaires du monde” (Citizens for Global Solidarity) blog platform
The “Solidaires du monde” blog platform is the first blog platform dedicated to people working for international solidarity, those who want get involved, or those who want to know more about it.
- Are you about to go on a mission and you want to set up a blog so that your family, friends and colleagues can follow your mission?
- Are you an association and you want to give visibility to your actions? You work for an NGO on a specific issue and you want to build a dialogue with other actors on this topic?
- Are you a citizen interested in these issues?
This forum for debate is just what you are looking for!
“Solidaires du monde” aims to inform you about the issues of international solidarity from a different angle, thanks to testimonies from development actors and citizens of the world who, like you, want to make their contribution to development projects and support them.
Internet is the ideal medium for promoting development: it is reactive, participative and allows anyone with a project to let others know about it and anyone who is interested in the project to join in the debate. We wanted to launch a forum where everyone could freely find or share information, give their opinion and debate about international solidarity projects.
Experience and information are core to the “Solidaires du monde” project. It therefore allows you:
- to create your own blog so you can share your projects and show your photos;
- to present the people you work with;
- to dialogue with other authors;
- or just to read and be informed…
By regularly blogging, each and every one of you can give visibility to your projects!
Why not become a blogger for solidarity?