The 2021 Call for Projects is open until 30th June 2021 and targets projects based in sub-Saharan Africa, led by:
- Start-ups in the pre-seed phase or with early-stage activities. NGOs can apply under the Start-up category under certain conditions.
- Public power utilities (public electricity power utilities and public Independent System Operators, power pools, regional organisations, energy regulators, rural electrification authorities and public organisations in charge of biomass resource preservation) in partnership with innovative technology/service providers.
The information webinars offer potential candidates and other interested stakeholders an opportunity to learn more about the scope and themes of the 2021 call for projects and familiarize themselves with the submission process.
All webinars last approximately one hour, with a moment dedicated to a Q&A session, for all participants to obtain appropriate information to build quality applications.
- 9:30am CET - General information for non-candidates (in English)
- 11:30am CET - Start-up candidates (in English)
- 11:30am CET - Start-up candidates (in French)
- 2:30pm CET - Utilities candidates (in English)
- 4:30pm CET - Utilities candidates (in French)