The PLAY learning experience has been designed to support change management and innovation in organizations. It is based on an innovative teaching method used in workshops on creativity, conscious leadership, collective intelligence and communication. This training was set up by AFD Campus in 2016 and already gathers a community of over 400 participants from 30 different countries.
Collaborative platform for SDGs
These workshops are intended for anyone who is convinced that innovative and collaborative approaches are required to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and aims to build the tools and a community to this end.
The new online PLAY tool has a wealth of fun and innovative learning content, which will make it possible to:
- Learn more about the central themes of PLAY training through explanatory texts and videos on the concepts of creativity, collective intelligence, conscious leadership and relational and factual communication
- Identify relevant learning resources and reading material on these themes, carefully selected by the AFD Campus teams
- Understand the origins and objectives of PLAY training
- Find out the dates of the next PLAY sessions in order to apply
- Put into practice knowledge about each of the four keys of PLAY, via a series of interactive and fun educational games
- Subscribe to a bimonthly newsletter with a wealth of learning content and surprises on the PLAY themes
The first 400 participants in PLAY will have a dedicated forum for exchanges and experience-sharing and peer-to-peer tools.