AFD has decided to draw up a roadmap to structure its operations aimed at "Investing in decent jobs".
AFD supports a wide range of actors by providing funding and strengthening capacities, thanks to its systemic approaches (that notably promote social dialogue), the variety of its financing tools, and the dense network of French expertise it can mobilize. AFD focuses on six intervention areas:
- employability of individuals
- national and local employment services
- self-employment and support for small businesses
- job quality, decent work
- women's access to employment and entrepreneurship
- economic inclusion of vulnerable populations.
on the same topicResearch documentpublished in March 2021Research documentpublished in March 2021Vidéopublished in January 2021Institutional documentpublished in December 2020Vidéopublished in December 2020Institutional documentpublished in December 2020